2013年10月10日星期四

Man Bag Monday Who makes the best man bags - PurseBlog

As a real, live single woman in her 20s who is dating in New outlet cheap Mulberry Bags sale York City, I make a lot of small talk Celine Phantom Bags with dudes who I don’t know very well. Almost invariably, when a dude finds out what I do for a living, first he wants to tell me Paul Smith Bags about that time where he spent an “exorbitant” amount of money (usually less than $600 – straight guys and their bags are so adorable) on a bag that he actually loves, and it was totally worth it, so he understands the whole handbag thing. After that, guys usually ask celine phantom luggage what men’s bags I think are the best, and I sputter for a few seconds. Given some time to think about it, though, my vote would go to Louis Vuitton.

I don’t think that Vuitton’s are necessarily the highest quality available on the planet or the most of-the-moment, but when you consider the fine materials used, the absolutely enormous selection of shapes and sizes, and the generally restrained, modern look of the bags, I think LV gives dude bag lovers the world over the best set of options available. I mean, just look celine bags UK at that Louis Vuitton Naxos Keepall 45 Bandouliere up there. It’s sedate, incredibly luxurious and totally classic. It’s hard to say that truthfully about any bag, men’s or women’s, but that’s often what Vuitton accomplishes with its men’s designs, especially in leather.

What about you? Have an indie brand you like? Prefer a company that keeps things a little more affordable? Let us know in the comments.

Related Articles:

没有评论:

发表评论